lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Iskandar Salim" <iskan...@fused.com.sg>
Subject Lucene Search Taglib
Date Sun, 07 Mar 2004 02:32:34 GMT
Hi,

I've written a taglib for querying lucene indices and have uploaded the
taglib at http://blog.javaxp.net/files/lucene-taglib.zip for anyone wanting
to check it out. It's a hefty 903kb as it includes the Lucene
libraries and a sample index :P . There's a demo at
http://www.javaxp.net/lucene-taglib/

Anyway, I could not get the current lucene taglib from the cvs to work as
expected and gave up trying to modify it and getting it to work, so I wrote
a new one, my very first taglib :P, with ideas and code borrowed/copied from
the JSTL taglib.

I've tested the taglib on Tomcat 4.1.18 and Tomcat 5.1.19 on JRE 1.4.2

I'll be making a few enhancements/cleanup/docs these few days and would
greatly appreciate any feedback/ideas on features that the taglib should
have
and whether the taglib is done right at all.

Thanks & Regards,
Iskandar Salim