lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "search architect" <searcharchit...@hotmail.com>
Subject Search Architect Job
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2004 02:53:33 GMT
Hello Everybody,

This may not be the right group for posting a job, but I couldn't find a
better one. My friend's company is looking for a full time Technical
Architect/designer. I don't know the exact job title. Here is the one line
description of who they are looking for. It's a small sized company that's
been around for 5 yrs.
" A J2EE technical architect with more than 5 yrs experience working on
Linux/Unix platform, XML technologies and architected some search engine
solutions using popular search engines like lucene, verity etc. Job is based
in bay area, california."
If you are interested email me.

Thanks,
Guru.