lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Indexing multiple instances of the same field for each docume nt
Date Sun, 29 Feb 2004 00:54:46 GMT
On Feb 28, 2004, at 5:38 PM, Moray McConnachie (OA) wrote:
> [...]

Bingo... this is the same thinking I've had on this subject.  Why even
bother with Field.Keyword and the confusion that occurs with
QueryParser and such?  Just use a KeywordAnalyzer and
PerFieldAnalyzerWrapper setup instead for both indexing and
querying.... at least that seems a more confusion-free route to go in a
lot of ways.

	Erik