lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Query question
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2004 16:41:44 GMT
Everything you are doing looks ok to me.  Next step is to run some
sample text through something like the AnalyzerDemo.analyze method
shown here:

	<http://today.java.net/pub/a/today/2003/07/30/LuceneIntro.html>

Be sure to use real world data, although "builder building" would be a
good first pass to ensure all is working well then.  If you are really
searching for "build*" using the code you've shown (without the
quotes!) then it should work from my quick look at what you've done.

	Erik