lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Markus Brosch" <>
Subject how to "re-index"
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2004 02:11:45 GMT
> When retrieving your documents, you can use this keyword to reference
> your object.
> > Another problem is, that my objects can change their content and must
> > be "reindexed". Is it possible to remove the single index for that
> > and build a new one without reindexing all?
> Yes.

Thank you for your answers!

However, I have problems with "reindexing".
First, I index all my object contents. Then some of these objects can change
and need to be re-indexed.

I did it with IndexWriter(Dir, Analyzer, FALSE). With the boolean value
"false" the new document will be added to the index, but the old document still
remains in the index :-/

Any suggestions? THANK YOU!

jetzt 3 Monate GRATIS + 3x DER SPIEGEL +++ +++

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message