lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Bruce Ritchie <br...@jivesoftware.com>
Subject Re: MoreLikeThis Query generator - Re: code for "more like this" query "expansion" - was - Re: setMaxClauseCount ??
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2004 20:47:40 GMT
David Spencer wrote:

> Code rewritten, automagically chooses lots of defaults, lets you override
> the defs thru the static vars at the bottom or the non-static vars also
> at the bottom.

I've taken the liberty to update this code to handle multiple fields and use the new term
vector
support in CVS so that retokenizing a document's text isn't necessary if you have a document
ID that
has indexed and term vector supported fields. I've added the apache 2.0 license to the top
however
if that isn't the licence you want this code to be released under let me know and I'll change
it
immediately.

Regards,

Bruce Ritchie