lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Bruce Ritchie <br...@jivesoftware.com>
Subject Re: MoreLikeThis Query generator - Re: code for "more like this" query "expansion" - was - Re: setMaxClauseCount ??
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2004 15:17:46 GMT
David Spencer wrote:

> I'd appreciate if someone could proofread MoreLikeThis.like(Reader) and
> mlt(Reader).
>
> At a glance it seems to return reasonable results on my site.

One thing that I would find extremely useful is updating the code to handle multiple fields
since
many (most?) indexes do not use just 1 field. I'm in the process of doing just that as well
as
making some other changes to the code and will contribute it back if someone doesn't beat
me to it
first.

Regards,

Bruce Ritchie