lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Lucene and Message Driven Bean
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2004 16:35:38 GMT
IOException has been discussed here, but never really itched anyone
enough to change the code.
Look at IndexReader methods for checking whether index is locked and
whether it exists.

Missing segments file, index being locked, etc. are signs of possible
mis-understanding/mis-use of IndexReader and IndexWriter.

Otis