lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Alex Botin <opt_...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re: Problem using highlighter package
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2004 22:04:18 GMT
Hi Mark !

Thank you for your answer !
The explanation about query.write() was perfect !

> Looks to me like you have a classpath problem -
> you're running with a version other than 1.3 final.
Although my classpath was set correctly with the
latest version of lucene, I had lucene-1.2.jar stored
in C:\j2sdk1.4.0_02\jre\lib\ext. There was the problem
!

Now I can run my application using your library, but
so far it has given me strange results (using a
FrenchAnalyzer) : it highlights letters that are not
part of the query and adds some other characters in
the highlightedString... I'll have a look at the
source code to try and understand why.

Last but not least : I'm sorry for my spelling mistake
! :o)

Thanks again,

Alex.