lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Lucene 1.3 final -- Lock/Segment permission errors
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2004 20:51:34 GMT
I would first look at the exact command line that is used to start the
app server.  Could it be that includes something like
-Djava.io.temp=some-directory-here ?
Lucene uses java.io.temp System property to determine the
location/directory to use for lock files.  Maybe this app server uses
some directory with insufficient permissions.

Otis