lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Pawan preet <pawanpreetsingh...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Search Architect Job
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2004 09:19:47 GMT

It is nice to receive your mail.I want to tell you about myself.I am from India. I am a Software
Engg. with experience of 3.5 months.I am doing work on a search engine which will be launched
in the future time in India.Linux is the plateform and i have good hold over Java - Xml Technologies.
If you would like to contact me,please send me a positive response to my mail address : pawanpreeteng@yahoo.com
                           With thanks,
                            Pawan.
search architect <searcharchitect@hotmail.com> wrote:
Hello Everybody,

This may not be the right group for posting a job, but I couldn't find a
better one. My friend's company is looking for a full time Technical
Architect/designer. I don't know the exact job title. Here is the one line
description of who they are looking for. It's a small sized company that's
been around for 5 yrs.
" A J2EE technical architect with more than 5 yrs experience working on
Linux/Unix platform, XML technologies and architected some search engine
solutions using popular search engines like lucene, verity etc. Job is based
in bay area, california."
If you are interested email me.

Thanks,
Guru.