lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ardor Wei <ardor...@yahoo.com>
Subject File locking problem still exists
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2004 19:52:33 GMT
Hi,
we have 2 threads: 1 writes to general index
(D:\lucent\index) and the other writes to real-time
index (D:\lucene\realtimeIndex). The threads are
actually running a loop (writing to the directory once
every 1 minute). We still always have problems like
"can't delete _f17" "can't find _f17). Our IndexReader
only does reading. We traced code and couldn't find
any obvious problem in the code. Our platform is Win.
What's the real problem? This has troubled me for a
long time. Any expert can give me some help?

Thanks in advance!

Ardor