lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Need Advices and Help
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2004 12:01:54 GMT
I believe it would be the value of a 'Message-ID' or 'Reference' or
'Reference-ID' message header.

However, I remember reading that mail readers are not very good at
sticking to a standard (some RFC, I guess), so they don't always
provide the corrent ID, or they store it under non-standard names, etc.

My suggestion: Look up Zoe (see Lucene Powered By page), download it,
check its source and learn from it.

Otis