lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Masami Saotome <saot...@hq.bidders.co.jp>
Subject RE: Japanese Analyzer
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2004 02:54:19 GMT

As far as I know:
the following URL, There is an Japanese analyzer using morphological analysis.

http://yamaguch.sytes.net/~tora/opensource/sen/
But, this page is Japanese only.

Regards

> I've been using the CJKAnalyzer for a while now and our native japanese speaking development
staff haven't had any complaints with the results they are getting in their searches.

> Just be sure you get all the character encoding issues straight. One of the gotchas I
ran into when I first started working with this was improper character encoding handling in
my web application.