lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From John Moylan <jo...@rte.ie>
Subject FUTEX LOCK - IBM jre probs
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2004 15:09:36 GMT
Hi Folks,

I'm getting a FUTEX lock when I use the indexer with
IBMJava2-JRE-1.4.1-8 (the jre that comes with RedHat AS3)

Sun's 1.4 SDK works fine.

Best Regards,
John

--
John Moylan

copying, distribution, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance
on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
Please note that emails to, from and within RTÉ may be subject to the Freedom
of Information Act 1997 and may be liable to disclosure.