lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Parminder Singh" <psi...@mahindrabt.com>
Subject Database
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2004 04:55:56 GMT
I've a CMS application that deploys metadata to a database. Is it possible to use lucene to
search this database instead of it's (lucene's) index. If you could tell me the steps that
would be involved in doing this, it'd be great help. I'm new to Lucene.

Thank You.

Parminder Singh

In war: resolution. In defeat: defiance. In victory: magnanimity. In peace: goodwill. - Sir
Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill

Disclaimer

is strictly prohibited.

Visit us at http://www.mahindrabt.com