lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Pasha Bizhan" <fc...@ok.ru>
Subject RE: Using Russian analyzer in Luke
Date Sat, 24 Jan 2004 23:44:56 GMT
Hi,

> From: Ivan Kozlov [mailto:theses@mega.rubeg.com]
>
>   I tryed Luke to try to search in my Lucene database and discovered
>   that when I try to select russian analyzer it shows me next error:
>   ------

It's Luke's feature. And Russian language specific - 3  (and more) charset
for one language :)

Luke use default ctor for Analyser, but Russian Analyser doesn't contain it.
And German Analyser too -  try Luke and the error will be the same.

You can add this code into RussianAnalyzer.java and enjoy:
public RussianAnalyzer() {
	this.charset = RussianCharsets.UnicodeRussian;
	stoptable =
StopFilter.makeStopTable(makeStopWords(RussianCharsets.UnicodeRussian));
}

Pasha Bizhan
http://www.LuceneDotNet.com