lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject LARM - still viable?
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2004 14:38:36 GMT
I'm embarking on a sandbox overhaul in order to unify the build process
across all codebases there (Ant 1.6 with <import> and <subant> are the
key!).  In my effort, I'm going to be questioning the codebases and
seeing if we need to do any cleansing.  The end result is going to be a
clean sandbox package that we can include alongside the core Lucene
distribution.

The first project I'm curious about is LARM.  Given that Nutch is
filling the same niche (it seems to me) and that LARM has not been
touched in a while, where do we stand with LARM?  Are folks using it?
Is Nutch a replacement for LARM?  How do they compare/contrast?

	Erik