lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Albert Vila Puig <...@imente.com>
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2004 16:02:33 GMT
Hi all,
    I'm currently using the IndexOrderSearcher to sort the index
results. This is working fine for a single index. The problem begins
when I want to search over multiple indexes. I'm using a MultiSearcher,
and for each index I've got an IndexOrderSearcher. I obtain the results
sorted for each individually index, not for all hits.

    I need an specific MultiSearcher implementation that deals with this
problem.

    Has anyone already implemented this feature? If not, any comments
how to do it will be appreciate.

   Thanks for all.
Albert

--