lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From ambiese...@gmx.de
Subject Re: Getting word freqency?
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2004 14:19:40 GMT
Hello Erik,

I know that. However, I still wonder if there this is already solved somehow
in Lucene. I would prefer using Lucene methods instead of workaround. On the
other generating an index only get hold of words and their frequencies would
make it to complicated. I basically want to tansfer a String (or
InputStream) into a word frequency list...

Thanks for the help so far!