lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ardor Wei <ardor...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Lucene search result no stable
Date Sat, 24 Jan 2004 00:54:54 GMT
Thanks, Morus, Our real web server, database and the
directory Lucene writes in physically share the same
computer. File system is Win FAT.

For java.io.tmpdir, do you mean I need to explicitly
set it as system environment variable or set it in a
property file?

Thanks again!

--- Morus Walter <morus.walter@tanto-xipolis.de>