lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Dror Matalon <d...@zapatec.com>
Subject Re: merged search of document
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2004 21:18:20 GMT
Actually I would guess that performence should be fine. I would look at
the code generated by the standard analyzer,
http://jakarta.apache.org/lucene/docs/api/org/apache/lucene/analysis/standard/package-summary.html
which translates from "(a AND b) OR c" to "+a +b c" and then see what it does with it.

--
Dror Matalon
Zapatec Inc