lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Disabling modifiers?
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2003 12:31:09 GMT
On Tuesday, December 16, 2003, at 07:28  AM, Erik Hatcher wrote:
> And yes, if you are using StandardTokenizer, you are probably not
> tokenizing COBOL quite like you expect.  Is there a COBOL parser you
> could tap into that could give you the tokens you want?

Ummm..... nevermind that last question... I just realized where you
work!  :)

So, my recommendation would be to tap into some parser for the COBOL
language that you have handy and have it feed your Analyzer
appropriately.  Or, use something very very simple like the
WhitespaceAnalyzer as a first try.

	Erik