lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Krämer <kraem...@smail.uni-koeln.de>
Subject Re: Types of field in index
Date Mon, 29 Dec 2003 14:57:47 GMT
Hello,

 >> *sorry* for previous mail, sometimes shortkeys are not that helpful... >>

Thanks for that hint, Otis.
Digester is a very comfortable way to customize the indexing of xml
using lucene.
And it works fine except one thing:

According to the example in the article is set the addDocument (here: addRecord) method when
reading
the last element:

// call 'addContact' method when the next 'oaidc:dc' pattern is seen
     digester.addSetNext(("oaidc:dc", "addRecord");

but as each file contains only one opening <oaidc:dc> tag (and not as in the example:
on
adressbook-file contains various contact elements), how do i decide when to call the addRecord
method?

i tried empty String and null, but it didn´t work.
is there a posibility to tell Digester what to to at endoffile?

Thanks a lot !