lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Aaron Galea <ag...@nextgen.net.mt>
Subject Re: write.lock
Date Thu, 11 Dec 2003 12:13:28 GMT
Hi Otis,

I am not at home to provide the information requested about the file and
lucene but will get back about it this evening. The directory will be
completely empty and I have all access rights on it as I am able to do
ls- la on the file. However I did solve this by deleting the lock file
myself. Whenever IndexerCreator fails to find index before creating the
index I delete the locks.

Regards
Aaron