lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Tun Lin" <chen...@singnet.com.sg>
Subject RE: WebLucene 0.3 release:support CJK, use sax based indexing, docID based result sorting and xml format output with highlighting support.
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2003 15:55:37 GMT
Hi Che Dong,

The install.txt that you have in the package, the part on preparing the
environment, can you include the setup for windows because I think what you
wrote in install.txt is for UNIX setup? I still cannot get my system working.
Please help.

Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Che Dong [mailto:chedong@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, December 01, 2003 4:21 PM
To: Lucene Users List; chentun@singnet.com.sg
Subject: Re: WebLucene 0.3 release:support CJK, use sax based indexing, docID
based result sorting and xml format output with highlighting support.

build..properties.default

# ---------------------------------------------------------
# WebLucene  BUILD  PROPERTIES
jsdk_jar=/usr/local/resin/lib/jsdk23.jar

# Home directory of JavaCC
javacc.home = /usr/java/javacc/bin

# modify following on Windows
# jsdk_jar=c:\\resin\\lib\\jsdk23.jar
# javacc.home = c:\\java\\javacc\\bin

javacc.zip.dir = ${javacc.home}/lib
javacc.zip = ${javacc.zip.dir}/JavaCC.zip

Che, Dong