lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: syntax of queries.
Date Sat, 13 Dec 2003 07:07:27 GMT
Try out the toString("fieldName") trick on your Query instances and
pair them up with what you have below - this will be quite insightful
for the issue - i promise!  :)

Look at my QueryParser article and search for "toString" on that page:
	<http://today.java.net/pub/a/today/2003/11/07/QueryParserRules.html>