lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael Giles <mgi...@visionstudio.com>
Subject Re: Collaborative Filtering API
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2003 16:30:09 GMT
You should check out the work of Jon Herlocker at Oregon State
(http://eecs.oregonstate.edu/iis/).  They have written a CF engine that has
been on my to-do list to check out for a few months (sounds good on
"paper").  If you get the chance to play with it, I'd be curious to hear
your feedback.  Having a CF engine in the open source domain would be a
great thing.

-Mike