lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Index using URL
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2003 20:23:12 GMT
You should write your own code that creates the Document objects with
the fields you wish, with a Field.Keyword for the URL probably.  Take
what is useful from IndexHTML.java, but don't use it as-is.  If you're
speaking of pulling the document from a URL now you're talking of doing
some HTTP communication, and HttpClient is one clean option for this.

	Erik