lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Michal S <micha...@os.pl>
Date Thu, 27 Nov 2003 08:36:54 GMT
Dear Group Members,

I have looked in archives for a simple tutorial which could guide me
throught process of integrating Lucene with a website based on Struts.
The website uses tiles, the content of the tiles is kept in multiple jsp
files.

I have read several Marco's posts which seem to be close to my problem.
However, my experience in Lucene is limited to indexing static html file
repository, so I need some kind of tutorial.

Also, i didn't find get anything like this from google.
Any help appreciated.

All the best,
Michal

Najlepsze bo darmowe - konta e-mail
www.free.os.pl

-- SUPER LOGOSY I DZWONKI DO TWOJEJ KOMÓRKI --
	   www.logo-dzwonki.pl