lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Groschupf ...@media-style.com>
Subject Re: inter-term correlation [was Re: Vector Space Model in Lucene?]
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2003 21:42:45 GMT
PA,

>  But Lucene is an low level indexing library.

I'm sure most people here will agree that lucene is much more than a
_low level_ indexing library.

May be it is just a library, but definitely the *highest level* search
technology available in the web for free.
You ride roughshod over the hard work of others.

You just talking b******* guy! After 3 days I have around 90 (!!!)
postings from you in my inbox from lucene and nutch.
All of them are at least a summary of the first 3 entries of a google
search or just bla bla.

You definitely miss to read the mailing list guidelines.
You can find it here and you should read them carefully!
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail.html This could be a useful link for
you as well: http://www.dtcc.edu/cs/rfc1855.html

Since you don't wish to get personal mails, sorry to you, I have to post
it here.
I'm sorry to all other as well, since this is normally a harmonic place
for good IR conversation and the web is a open for everyone.
But this only working with an  etiquette and this guy really miss to
read it. I'm sure I'm not the only one, that see it like this.

PA, can you do me a personal favour?! Install you a IRC Client and go to
#rss! There is  a nice "send" aqua button as well.

Thanks!
Stefan

P.S. I'm really really sorry for this mail!!!

PP.S. It is not the first mailing list that PA is spamming see first entry:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&safe=off&q=petite_abeille%40mac.com&btnG=Google+Search