lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From jt oob <>
Subject Re: The best way forward
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2003 21:07:13 GMT
 --- Dror Matalon <> wrote: > Hi,

> Are you interested in comparing notes, or possibly pooling resources?

I'd certainly be interested in both those things although I warn you
that my notes are fairly sparse at the moment!

One of the early things I have been looking to identify are any
existing NNTP parsers. I would like to index selected header fields
along with the header and body.

I percieve users wanting to do searches in specific header fields, the
entire header, the body, and across the whole document.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message