Thanks for everything, I just grabbed a nightly build, and everything seems to be working... it's just a beta system, so I'll keep using it and hope 1.3 final gets released until I finish it :)

On Thu, 2003-10-02 at 12:55, Erik Hatcher wrote:
On Thursday, October 2, 2003, at 11:46  AM, Jan Agermose wrote:
> but nightly builds might not be as "stable" as a RC? Or!?

Have you ever had an unstable version of Lucene?!  :)

I would not at all be concerned with grabbing a nightly build of
Lucene, but certainly I'd test my system (you do have tests, right?)
with whatever version you use.

> Does anyone know of a release plan - how long before a final relase is
> made
> of 1.3?

This is usually a pretty silly question for open-source projects as it
relies on someone to volunteer their time and agreement with the
community.  I'm perfectly fine with releasing what is there now as 1.3
(as an RC first, then quickly followed by a final).  Check the -dev
list for any remainder to-do items and lobby there for a release - that
is where such discussions occur.

	Erik