lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Best practice
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2003 14:20:50 GMT
On Tuesday, October 28, 2003, at 08:54  AM, William W wrote:
> Is there any Lucene best practice ?

Is there anything in particular you're interested in knowing about?
This list and its archives contain in conjunction with the jGuru FAQ
are the best sources for such info currently.... as well as the
articles that can be found on the Lucene website.  In fact, I'll
pre-hype another java.net article that I'm writing as we speak- it is
on QueryParser, detailing what it does and the caveats to its use.

I have a pretty good feeling that we'll be treated to more writings on
Lucene in the near future ;)

	Erik