lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael Giles <mgi...@visionstudio.com>
Subject Re: MultiFieldQueryParser default operator
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2003 21:34:02 GMT
This would be great to get fixed (I think I emailed a similar question a
month or so ago).  If MultiFieldQueryParser is being mucked with, the
constructor should be updated to take an array of fields instead of the
single field it takes currently.  The code snippet below is actually
passing the query ("britney spears") into the constructor instead of a
default field.  If you made that single change to the constructor, no other
changes would be necessary, as you could simply call the parse(String)
method from QueryParser to do your work.

-Mike