lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Struts <logic iterate>
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2003 14:42:05 GMT
Hits is not a java.util.Collection, so you cannot directly iterate
through it using <logic:iterate>.  There are some Lucene-specific tag
libraries that may do what you're after within the
jakarta-lucene-sandbox CVS repository (you'll have to check out that
module and build them yourself, currently).

	Erik