lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Scott Ganyo <scott.ga...@etapestry.com>
Subject Re: Multiple writers
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2003 12:56:53 GMT
Offhand, I would say that using 2 directories and merging them is
exactly what you waht.  It really shouldn't be all that complicated and
Lucene should handle the synchronization for you...

Scott

--
...there is nothing more difficult to execute, nor more dubious of success, nor more dangerous
to administer than to introduce a new order to things; for he who introduces it has all those