lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: German stamming algorithm problem
Date Sun, 05 Oct 2003 15:53:42 GMT
I do not know enough about the German stemmer included with Lucene, but
I can suggest that you look at the Snowball stemmers.  Take a look at
the Lucene Sandbox (link on Lucene's home page) to see how they can be
used with Lucene.

Otis

(http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/jakarta-lucene/CHANGES.txt?rev=1.45)