lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <>
Subject Re: which lock belong to which index?
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2003 11:56:13 GMT
I cannot remember the answer I got, but I asked the same question after
the code was changed to put locks in
Because I have an application that deals with a lot of indices
simultaneously, I felt like this will make things more difficult in
cases where you have stale locks, etc.
Try the archive, though, as I seem to recall that somebody, Doug or
Scott gave me the answer.