lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Lars Hammer" <ham...@dezide.com>
Subject Struts <logic iterate>
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2003 14:35:59 GMT
Hello

I'm playing around with Struts to see if i should build my search web app using the Struts
framework. I began by making an Action which performs the search, and places the Hits object
on the session. In my JSP page i figured I could use the Struts <logic:iterate> tag
to iterate through the search results and display them accordingly.
The problem is that I get an exception saying "Cannot create iterator for this collection"
when trying to iterate the Hits. I thought that Hits was an array of pointers to docs, hence
Hits could be iterated over -but that seems to not be the case.

Has anyone any experience in using the <logic:iterate> tag or is it necessary to write
a custom JSP tag which does the iteration??

Any help is greatly appreciated!

/Lars Hammer