lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Lucene demo ideas?
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2003 12:48:40 GMT
please keep the discussions on the lucene-user e-mail list.

of course the source code will be available... what is there is already
in lucene's CVS and i will just revamp what is there and commit it.
and when we make lucene releases it will be bundled and made available
as a single download too.

as for indexing XML files.... that is a possibility, but that is a
broad request.  how would they be indexed?  every element made a field?
  every attribute too?  what are the field names?  is this really
appropriate for a "demo"?