lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Robert Selvaraj <rselva...@searchblox.com>
Subject Re: Announcing SearchBlox Search Application 1.0
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2003 13:45:58 GMT
Thanks Eric.

I definitely like the idea of including the FREE Edition's WAR file to
the Lucene code base as a demo application. On one hand, it demonstrates
the power of Lucene and on the other, as you have already pointed out,
it will give SearchBlox a lot of publicity.

Let me know how we can take this further.

Robert