lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Albert Vila Puig <...@imente.com>
Subject Large data sets benchmark
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2003 16:21:11 GMT
Hello

 I'm planing to use Lucene in a big environment, with large data sets
(between 50-100Gb of data). I've seen some people have experience in
this kind of environments.
 I was wondering, if someone can provide a benchmarking with this amount
of data.

Another question, is someone using Lucene in a distribute environment?
I'm planing to use it in a distribute environment to manage such amount
of data. I'm interested in the C++ version (CLucene) too, because I
think the C++ version is faster (someone has real numbers (in
performance) between the Java and the C++ version).

Thanks,
Albert.