lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Rociel Buico <buics...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: cant rename segments.new to segment
Date Sat, 20 Sep 2003 02:24:34 GMT
i have downloaded the lucene-20030909.jar and its ok now,
but i have to stress test my application first.

btw, im running it on windows 2000

cheers,
buics

Bruce Ritchie <bruce@jivesoftware.com> wrote:
Wilton, Reece wrote:

> Are people having this same issue on Linux or is this just a Windows
> issue?

I've only heard of the issue on Windows - I believe a patch from Matt Tucker was actually

incorporated into Lucene that made some attempt to work around this issue.

Regards,

Bruce Ritchie