lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Senthil Kumar K" <>
Subject How to search document for modified date
Date Sat, 20 Sep 2003 11:38:49 GMT

    How to make query to search in the lucene index
for document with specified date.While indexing
i made
like this.

If any one knows how to search for documents with specific date.
please give me a sample query.

thanks in advance.

-----Original Message-----
From: Rociel Buico []
Sent: Saturday, September 20, 2003 7:55 AM
To: Lucene Users List
Subject: Re: cant rename to segment

i have downloaded the lucene-20030909.jar and its ok now,
but i have to stress test my application first.

btw, im running it on windows 2000

Bruce Ritchie <> wrote:
Wilton, Reece wrote:

> Are people having this same issue on Linux or is this just a Windows
> issue?

I've only heard of the issue on Windows - I believe a patch from Matt
Tucker was actually
incorporated into Lucene that made some attempt to work around this

Bruce Ritchie

> ATTACHMENT part 2 application/x-pkcs7-signature name=smime.p7s

Do you Yahoo!?