lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Senthil Kumar K" <senthilkuma...@trigent.com>
Subject How to search document for modified date
Date Sat, 20 Sep 2003 11:38:49 GMT
Hi,

    How to make query to search in the lucene index
for document with specified date.While indexing
i made
 doc.add(Field.Keyword("modified",
DateField.timeToString(f.lastModified())))
like this.

If any one knows how to search for documents with specific date.
please give me a sample query.

thanks in advance.
regards,
k.senthilkumar.

-----Original Message-----
From: Rociel Buico [mailto:buics123@yahoo.com]
Sent: Saturday, September 20, 2003 7:55 AM
To: Lucene Users List
Subject: Re: cant rename segments.new to segment

i have downloaded the lucene-20030909.jar and its ok now,
but i have to stress test my application first.

btw, im running it on windows 2000

cheers,
buics

Bruce Ritchie <bruce@jivesoftware.com> wrote:
Wilton, Reece wrote:

> Are people having this same issue on Linux or is this just a Windows
> issue?

I've only heard of the issue on Windows - I believe a patch from Matt
Tucker was actually
incorporated into Lucene that made some attempt to work around this
issue.

Regards,

Bruce Ritchie