lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From luc...@gobstopper.demon.co.uk
Subject RE: NLucene up to date ? Lucene.Net is up to date.
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2003 14:40:45 GMT
Excellent news.

Will you be keeping the source up to date with the java developments ?
Can't wait to get my hands on the source, yes that damn bit shift operator (unsigned ?) always
worried me =)

Just by the way, would the .NET version have a similar style sandbox area where users can
submit small add-on type functionality ?
For example, field sorting.
Would love to share the code for use and comment as this seems to be a common request.

Big thanks Pasha,
Brendon