lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From luc...@gobstopper.demon.co.uk
Subject Re: NLucene up to date ?
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2003 14:40:35 GMT
Yes, given the lack of updating the c# version I thought users would be maintaining their own
version in line with current developments.  I too had to add those items you mentioned.

What I would like to see is all these 'implementations' consolidated and maintained regularly
as per java.
I am not sure how widely known Lucene is in the .NET community - my guess it it isn't.  A
tried and tested Lucene .NET version will definitely help it reach other audiences.

I am pleased to hear Pasha (re)taking up the reigns.

Brendon