lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Kevin A. Burton" <bur...@newsmonster.org>
Subject Re: How do you pronounce 'Lucene'?
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2003 23:30:53 GMT
Doug Cutting wrote:

> Loo-seen.
>
> Danny Sofer wrote:
>
>> ...and where does the name come from?
>

> It's my wife's middle name, and her maternal grandmother's first name.

At one point in time (before it became an Apache project) Jetspeed was
named Christina but then we broke up so I named it Jetspeed (the amount
of time it took for our relationship to end)

:)

Kevin

--
Help Support NewsMonster Development!  Purchase NewsMonster PRO!

    http://www.newsmonster.org/download-pro.html

       AIM - sfburtonator,  Web - http://www.peerfear.org/
GPG fingerprint: 4D20 40A0 C734 307E C7B4  DCAA 0303 3AC5 BD9D 7C4D