lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From <g...@cs.waikato.ac.nz>
Subject Re: JavaCC 2.1
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2003 21:50:44 GMT
Thanks for finding the file Brian! I'm still having trouble with the build
however :/

I've downloaded JavaCC2_1.zip and updated relevant build.properties
entries like this:

javacc.home = /home/ga11/cs517/indexing/lucene-1.2-src
javacc.zip.dir = ${javacc.home}/lib
javacc.zip = ${javacc.zip.dir}/JavaCC2_1.zip

and made sure there are no typos in the pathnames.

However I get the same error message as before: javacc_check fails and I
am prompted to download version 2.0. I'm using jdk1.4.2 on slackware
linux. Do you know what may be the problem?

cheers,
Gerret