lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Rociel Buico <buics...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Similar Document Search
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2003 07:17:19 GMT
hello magnus,

can i ask your sample script?

--buics

Hi Peter

If the original document is available. You could extract keywords from
the document
at query time. That is when someone asks for documents similar to
document a. You
re-analyze document a and in combination with statistics from the Lucene
index you extract
keywords from document a that can then be used as a query for findining
similar documents.

I've got some sample code if anyone is interested.

/magnus